What's new

Who like to be that snail?

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

I find that I like to do that, "crawl along the edge of a *safety razor". I like to use more blade feel razor that is smooth, but will bite you when you make mistakes. I like to dance around with the blade although I know the risk.

Who else here, like to do that, and like to be that snail? Maybe you are even more appropriate to the quote using straight razor, I haven't try one yet.

Video for reference:

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

I find that I like to do that, "crawl along the edge of a *safety razor". I like to use more blade feel razor that is smooth, but will bite you when you make mistakes. I like to dance around with the blade although I know the risk.

Who else here, like to do that, and like to be that snail? Maybe you are even more appropriate to the quote using straight razor, I haven't try one yet.

Video for reference:

Wow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom