What's new

Who isnt going back to their barber shop when all this is over?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Your barber's wife's opinion of you isn't fit to print on this family-friendly forum.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I can hardly wait to get back to the shop. Having my hair cut and washed, followed by a shoulder massage, is a simple an relatively inexpensive luxury I enjoy and relish. I actually have a deal with my shop where, for a monthly fee, I can come in as often as I want for a cut or just a neck trim. I enjoy that and often come in once per week. Those visits are high on my list of things I've missed during this time.

Also, I have some very wavy and wacky hair. Just trying to do a #X on the sides and #Y on the top isn't gonna cut it unless I really go close (something I've never done). I might rather do my own surgery than my own haircut, and Mrs. TL doesn't want to touch it.

So, I'm pretty much rolling with the punches and letting it go. It's a time to be zen.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I've not been to a barber for many years.
I do hope those who frequented them before return to getting their hair cut there again when this is all over. It sure would be a shame to see barbers going out of business.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I've not been to a barber for many years.
I do hope those who frequented them before return to getting their hair cut there again when this is all over. It sure would be a shame to see barbers going out of business.

Nothing would stop you from giving them your business :em2900: not that you should.

I've been cutting my own hair for years with varying degrees of success along the way. There have been some mistakes but nothing too tragic. I taper mine on the back and sides using several increasing length clipper combs and then I scissor cut the top which I leave a bit longer. The cost of two haircuts bought me my clippers and I've been using it for years so it's been a great money saver.

Legion

Staff member
I got my wife to give me a buzz cut this time around. Cheap and easy, but it doesn't look as good as a proper haircut.

Top Bottom