What's new

Who is the lucky winner of the Kanøn?

Congratulations, Jon! I was the next highest bidder (you beat me by $0.69). I'm glad it went to someone who will appreciate it. Please let me know how you like it once you receive it!

Enjoy the Kanøn!

Jon-You're making a habit of this. :thumbup: I put in a token bid, hoping it would fly under the radar, but alas.....I'm as interested in the brush as I am the soap. Please let us know how both perform.

Jon-You're making a habit of this. :thumbup: I put in a token bid, hoping it would fly under the radar, but alas.....I'm as interested in the brush as I am the soap. Please let us know how both perform.

I wish I could develop a cheaper habit...!

I'm interested in the brush, too (I've picked up a few old brushes lately, too....) - I will indeed report back.

do you think it's ok to use the brush with other soaps, as well?????

do you think it's ok to use the brush with other soaps, as well?????

Remember the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark? Don't do it unless you want this to happen:
proxy.php

...it did!

I've been waiting for one of these to come along... since Evbo beat me out on one a few months ago.

Hey Jon --

Good for you! I think it's a top-quality soap, easily @ the level of Yardley (if not better). Do post your impressions once you've tried it out.

Enjoy it! :thumbup1:

Evan

Top Bottom