What's new

Who here shaves every day?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Daily shaver for many years because of work requirements, once in a while a grow a beard for a few months or on holidays just to change it up. Retired and still enjoy a shave in the morning and to BS on this forum.
What you call "Bravo Sierra" I call "Sharing Dave's Meaning of Life!"

Which everyone else on here calls "Dave's BS!"

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Completely erratic here. :letterk1:

I'm currently going through a phase of daily shaving, but it won't last. It's not uncommon for me to skip a day or two between shaves, which can occasionally stretch to three or four days due to health issues (hence me keeping an open comb razor around). If I start feeling like I've settled into a rhythm at any point, I get a compelling urge to change it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Completely erratic here. :letterk1:

I'm currently going through a phase of daily shaving, but it won't last. It's not uncommon for me to skip a day or two between shaves, which can occasionally stretch to three or four days due to health issues (hence me keeping an open comb razor around). If I start feeling like I've settled into a rhythm at any point, I get a compelling urge to change it.
Same here. If I can breathe okay, I'll shave and shower. If not, I'll shower. If its a really bad day, I'll TRY to brush my teeth, lol.

Top Bottom