What's new

Who has tried Ach Brito fragrances?

According to Ach. Brito it is.

They describe it as: “Feminine, elegant and seductive…
Perfect for…modern and confident women.”

B.
I know, yet it’s sold with the others on men’s shaving webstores, and discussed here. I like floral fragrances but not if they’re too feminine. I’d like to hear from people who have used it.

I know, yet it’s sold with the others on men’s shaving webstores, and discussed here. I like floral fragrances but not if they’re too feminine. I’d like to hear from people who have used it.

When I was young, 4711 was strictly something old ladies used, and here we are, 60 years later, and some shavers swear by it.

I still can’t bring myself to buy small bottle to try, because at that time it was so cloyingly sweet.
I’ll forever associate it with grandmothers…

B.

I am very fond of bergamot ‘citrus orchard’ scents (known to Earl Grey tea drinkers), so I ordered a bottle from the Portuguese Ach. Brito website (achbrito.com formerly lojadossabonetes.com) as soon as I saw it.
Hi Brutus: Are you enjoying your Bergamota? There is very sparse chatter about it on the interwebs and wondering your thoughts.

Yes, it is nice, but, like all Ach. Brito fragrances, quite fleeting, less powerful than one would expect from an Eau de Cologne and closer to an after shave.

B,
thanks - I work as a pilot so a light and fleeting skin scent is ideal for my work environment. Atlantico and Lavanda have been great in that respect.

thanks - I work as a pilot so a light and fleeting skin scent is ideal for my work environment. Atlantico and Lavanda have been great in that respect.

That makes two of us 👨‍✈️, even though I am now retired. :pipe:

One might even argue that the same line of work ✈️ leads to same kind of preferences, although the only ones to smell my fragrances on the flight deck were the first officer, purser and the cabin attendant doing cockpit service.

The rest had to make do with my sonorous voice doing cabin announcements and admiring my takeoffs 🛫 and landings 🛬. 😉 The skillful ways how I avoided weather 🌩️ ⚡⛈️, gave them a smooth ride, or made up for lost time in case of delays was lost on most anyway… 😏

B.

Last edited:
That makes two of us 👨‍✈️, even though I am now retired. :pipe:

One might even argue that the same line of work ✈️ leads to same kind of preferences, although the only ones to smell my fragrances on the flight deck were the first officer, purser and the cabin attendant doing cockpit service.

The rest had to make do with my sonorous voice doing cabin announcements and admiring my takeoffs 🛫 and landings 🛬. 😉 The skillful ways how I avoided weather 🌩️ ⚡⛈️, gave them a smooth ride, or made up for lost time in case of delays was lost on most anyway… 😏

B.
right on! I have a ways to go to retirement - I just need a good scent to inspire my poetic side whilst proceeding to explain why that Cat 3 wasn't exactly the greaser I thought I was executing perfectly :letterk1:

When I was young, 4711 was strictly something old ladies used, and here we are, 60 years later, and some shavers swear by it.

I still can’t bring myself to buy small bottle to try, because at that time it was so cloyingly sweet.

B.
4771 is available as an aftershave.

I still can’t bring myself to buy a small bottle to try, because at that time it was so cloyingly sweet.

B.

4771 is available as an aftershave.

Yes, I know.

Haven’t we all met elderly ladies with an abundance of whiskers? :sneaky2:

1711902045852.jpeg

Photo courtesy Mehmet Akin.

Seriously, the 4711 aftershave arrived much later ⌛️ than the days that I was talking about.

B.

Last edited:
Top Bottom