What's new

Who has the longest beard!!!

so lets see who has the longest beard post a pic of beard if you can!!!!!!!! How long did it take? What colour?

Here is a pic of mine from a couple weeks ago. I trim it up in the summer, but let it get longer in the winter. This is about as long as it gets, well maybe another months worth or so, I usually trim up sometime in March.
DSCF9962.JPG

my growth is a orangey brown to grew mine once for 6 months not super long.. Got to itchy so chopped it off :c7: but plenty of others to grow one for me :D

hm that shape of beard reminds me of something i cant put my finger on it...what kind of soap do you use

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Here's a thread I can play along with!

My beard seems like it's longer on different days. This pic was a few days ago. 16 months old. Pretty soon it will start walking!

Attachments

• IMG_4028.JPG
    IMG_4028.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 20

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Thanks Tony!

Looking good Jason! Do you do any trimming or shaping, other than the stache?
Not to the beard itself. I keep my stache trimmed cause it drives me nuts when it curls under my lip and gets in what ever I'm drinking. Under my beard I will trim my neck. But that's it. Never trimmed anything else with it.

Not to the beard itself. I keep my stache trimmed cause it drives me nuts when it curls under my lip and gets in what ever I'm drinking. Under my beard I will trim my neck. But that's it. Never trimmed anything else with it.
Yea, I can't handle eating the stache either. I grab the scissors and trim a little hear and there pretty often, But I started with quite a bit on the chin when I tarted growing the cheeks in.

Yours really has a nice natural shape.

Top Bottom