Who has the longest beard!!!

so lets see who has the longest beard post a pic of beard if you can!!!!!!!! How long did it take? What colour?

troy

Ambassador
Here is a pic of mine from a couple weeks ago. I trim it up in the summer, but let it get longer in the winter. This is about as long as it gets, well maybe another months worth or so, I usually trim up sometime in March.
DSCF9962.JPG

my growth is a orangey brown to grew mine once for 6 months not super long.. Got to itchy so chopped it off :c7: but plenty of others to grow one for me :D

hm that shape of beard reminds me of something i cant put my finger on it...what kind of soap do you use

Toothpick

Here's a thread I can play along with!

My beard seems like it's longer on different days. This pic was a few days ago. 16 months old. Pretty soon it will start walking!

Attachments

Toothpick

Thanks Tony!

Looking good Jason! Do you do any trimming or shaping, other than the stache?
Not to the beard itself. I keep my stache trimmed cause it drives me nuts when it curls under my lip and gets in what ever I'm drinking. Under my beard I will trim my neck. But that's it. Never trimmed anything else with it.

troy

Ambassador
Not to the beard itself. I keep my stache trimmed cause it drives me nuts when it curls under my lip and gets in what ever I'm drinking. Under my beard I will trim my neck. But that's it. Never trimmed anything else with it.
Yea, I can't handle eating the stache either. I grab the scissors and trim a little hear and there pretty often, But I started with quite a bit on the chin when I tarted growing the cheeks in.

Yours really has a nice natural shape.