What's new

Who has ordered the NEW RazoRock XX that is now available?

Joe is now selling the new RazoRock XX which I am think of ordering along with he new line of shaving soaps the Castle Series. The only concern I have is that he mentions basil in the XX which has me scratching my head. I know I must trust Joe which I will. Here is a Pic and Description. $RazoRock XX.jpgRazoRock XX Artisan Shaving Soap

• Contains ARGAN OIL
  • Artisan Made
Scent: This unbelievable fragrance presents itself with aromas which vividly present landscapes of Italy and breezes of the Mediterranean in our imagination. The scent of this artisan made shaving soap accentuates your sensual side and regenerates your body and soul with aromas of myrtle, along with citruses, Calabrian lemon and sweet, passionate orange, with the calming effect of basil. At the heart of this complex scent you are taken with the aromas of jasmine, rose and green lilac, which meet mediterranean breezes and black currant leaves. Some of the base notes include precious wood, juniper, cedar and warm amber. This complex scent is one of our personal favourites.
Ingredients: Water(Eau), Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Fragrance(Parfum), Argan Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Buthylphenyl Methylpropional.
Hand Made by an Artisan in Italy
Size: 125ml (4.2 oz)

I was very seriously considering it when I first saw the announcement, but then I took a look at my existing product and decided I'd be better off finishing some of what I have first.

Well, I went ahead and placed an order for the RR XX shaving soap, then added the XX aftershave balm plus I decided to try the RR Castle Brain Freeze aftershave balm. Now I just need the DIY Network to do a show where they build me a bigger Shave Den. Only members here would understand the need if they did have such an episode.

I ordered one as well, but Joe is really getting carried away with these product descriptions. I mean come-on ! Who really thinks that paragraph helps you get a grip on what it really smells like? I need something like the way people describe Arko, like "smalls like lemon pledge" or "smells like a bathroom urinal puck" - It seems that Joe is turning into the Italian J. Peterman ! :laugh:

I ordered 2 tubs of the stuff, should be here shortly. Looking forward to trying it out.

Also looking forward to trying out the intensely scented sandalwood hard soap (TFS rebrand) just released.

I ordered one as well, but Joe is really getting carried away with these product descriptions. I mean come-on ! Who really thinks that paragraph helps you get a grip on what it really smells like? I need something like the way people describe Arko, like "smalls like lemon pledge" or "smells like a bathroom urinal puck" - It seems that Joe is turning into the Italian J. Peterman ! :laugh:

OK that made me laugh even with my sinus pain!

What? Another product to feed my acquisition disorder? Can't.....help......it! Must......have......more......soap!

Let us know your thoughts when it arrives. I considered it, but I still have a ton of soaps and creams. Had to restrain my urge to get something new.

Definitely ordering some Lime.. Also curious about the scent of XX... I hate the smell of Rose and see it is listed as one of the ingredients..

That is exactly what I did. But I know I'll probably cave anyway after reading the inevitable raves for this stuff.
I was very seriously considering it when I first saw the announcement, but then I took a look at my existing product and decided I'd be better off finishing some of what I have first.

Here is the thing about buying more soaps....I am 50 years old and I am at that point in my life that I am attending more funerals than weddings. Life goes by very fast, trust me on this one. I know that I have more soaps than I need for the next three years. I also know that for the price of a nice BBQ meal, Fried Catfish Dinner, or a movie I can spend that small amount on something that gives me a great deal of joy and excitement, and actually still enjoy the meals and movie that I mentioned. My problems is not buying to many shave soaps, but actually letting go of the ones that I know will not get used. For me I want to try as many as I can, because there will come a day that I no longer have that options be it death or living in a nursing home with an electric razor as my only shaving means. If you see a shave soap that you want to purchase do so...and if there is a shave soap that you are pretty sure you could live without that is in your shave den then be it PIF or B/S/T move that shave soap. I have no doubt this is going to be another great soap that Joe has put on the market for us to try. I have no doubt that I am glade that I placed an order. I have no doubt that when that box arrives I will be very excited. I have no doubt that I will want to share that excitement on Badger and Blade. I have no doubt there will be more new shave soaps that I will buy.

Here is the thing about buying more soaps....I am 50 years old and I am at that point in my life that I am attending more funerals than weddings. Life goes by very fast, trust me on this one. I know that I have more soaps than I need for the next three years. I also know that for the price of a nice BBQ meal, Fried Catfish Dinner, or a movie I can spend that small amount on something that gives me a great deal of joy and excitement, and actually still enjoy the meals and movie that I mentioned. My problems is not buying to many shave soaps, but actually letting go of the ones that I know will not get used. For me I want to try as many as I can, because there will come a day that I no longer have that options be it death or living in a nursing home with an electric razor as my only shaving means. If you see a shave soap that you want to purchase do so...and if there is a shave soap that you are pretty sure you could live without that is in your shave den then be it PIF or B/S/T move that shave soap. I have no doubt this is going to be another great soap that Joe has put on the market for us to try. I have no doubt that I am glade that I placed an order. I have no doubt that when that box arrives I will be very excited. I have no doubt that I will want to share that excitement on Badger and Blade. I have no doubt there will be more new shave soaps that I will buy.

+1. Part of the fun is just trying all the new stuff. I just end up selling the stuff I don't like on the BST.

Surely I can't be the first to guess Mirto di Panarea?

I had to Google your guess, but it looks like your guess is a direct bullseye! I am even more excited about this after I did the Google as it took me to Aqua Di Parma's Mirto di Panarea!

Top Bottom