What's new

Who got a "Goose?

@Bobusa: Nice pics of your Mongoose... so, what are your initial impressions with the 'Goose?

WARHAWK

I see that you got your Goose Congratulations !!. It holds the blade tight, great SS feel. weight it great, i would say one of the best SE in my collection. I got both handles, Legend and Slim. I prefer Silm.

This looks like one heck of a razor. Hopefully they will still be available after the first of the year.

I see that you got your Goose Congratulations !!. It holds the blade tight, great SS feel. weight it great, i would say one of the best SE in my collection. I got both handles, Legend and Slim. I prefer Silm.

Hi Bob: I emailed Matt from Mongoose and he stated that they are currently out of the Slim handle. Hope they have it soon.

WARHAWK

Just had my second face & dome shave with the Mongoose. Wow!!! I had another smooth, effortless, and enjoyable shave with the Goose. This beautiful stainless steel razor has the perfect balance. The head makes the SE blade perform smoother and sharper compared to the Cobra Classic. I am really enjoying my shaves with the Goose.

SE Sunday SOTD, September 14, 2014

Mongoose w/ Dub Legend Handle

Feather Professional

Mystic Water Soap: Lemongrass & Blue Gum

Thater 4125/2

Ice cube rub, refrigerated WH, refrigerated Osage Rub

proxy.php
WARHAWK

That's a great report Warhawk. Thanks. I'm looking forward to hearing more from others as this batch 2 starts to get released.

Last edited:
I'm totally jealous you got in on the first batch Mel, I'd never even heard of the Mongoose until a couple of days before the first batch was released!
I'm on the batch 2 list though!

Just had my 4th face and dome shave with the Mongoose, this time I paired it with the legendary BRW handle. For those awaiting the 2nd batch, be prepared for shaving nirvana.

Mongoose w/ BRW Bullmastiff Deluxe

Feather Professional

Cella!

Semogue 610

Ice cube rub, refrigerated WH, refrigerated Osage Rub

proxy.php

WARHAWK

Top Bottom