What's new

Who do you buy your snus from?

Hi y’all. Have been buying from Snus Central for years but on my last couple of purchases the check out function of their web site seemed a bit off. The total price doesn’t quite match the sum of its parts. Decent enough price but not quite simple mathematics one would expect (or appreciate if in his favor; I’m here posting so you know which way it went). While emails IME are normally responded to quickly, not so much luck on this question.

So, for the few bucks that that they wouldn’t explain, they’ve caused me to ask: who do you buy your snus from?

Thanks all!

SnusDirect for me. I just have to check out with PayPal. My debit card never works. SD hasn't messed up in my eyes yet.

SnusMe is used by someone else in the what's under your lip. And plenty of people on the snus subreddit use them too.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I buy from snusexpress I've had a couple of orders where they didn't get it exactly right, but they have always been quick to ship out anything I was missing and let me keep anything sent in error. Mistakes happen sometimes, but they've always made it right.

Top Bottom