What's new

Who dares to make the 50" diameter vintage bakelite brush?

A 50 inch diameter brush would be a hell of a thing. Lol.

50mm brush still dear lord you would need a tub of soap with each lather.

Someone needs to learn the difference between metric and Imperial systems. :facep:
Though it must be said... a 50" Bakelite brush would be a h* of a sight (but not worth the lives of all those badgers)

*edit* just read all the comments... looks like I was a little late to the party on this one - sorry for the unintentional plagiarism.

Never mind the dimensions, how about the massive amount of upper body strength you'd need to properly and fully load a 50 inch brush!
Of course, now that I think of it, you'd also need a really good back and have two knees that are both real and not shot.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Never mind the dimensions, how about the massive amount of upper body strength you'd need to properly and fully load a 50 inch brush!
Of course, now that I think of it, you'd also need a really good back and have two knees that are both real and not shot.
wonder what scuttle and soap container he uses....they must be bigger than a bath tub

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!

Nah! Rub the puck on the brush, then faceplant into it.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm thinking you guys with lathes could rig something up!

Top Bottom