What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

We need to pray that history doesn't repeat my friend.

But man (as well as men individually) seems destined to have to take the same tests over and over again until we finally pass.

Thank you for the educational post!
We always seem to fail the same test, at least in our dreams. Recommend the movie Final (2001), with Denis Leary. Pre-warning - this is not a comedy.

The first shave scene is with Fonda and he takes out an entire gang. The last shave scene is with Terrance Hill. You may recall for some reason he's not armed so he jabs his finger in the guys nuts. The movie ends like that and you don't know what happened.

Yeah. Fonda goes to England and Hill becomes the quickest gun in the west.

Loved that movie. It was one of my favorites when I was growing up -- I would watch it whenever they showed it on TV. If I streaming had been available back then I probably would have watched it once a week.

I sometimes catch myself whistling the main theme song from the movie. Another Ennio Morricone masterpiece. I almost went to Los Angeles to see one of his last concerts a couple of years ago. Sadly it was cancelled due to the maestro's health issues.

Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer were global superstars loved around the world, but they were hardly known in the United States.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I don’t know if this is buried in the 5K responses already, but I just rewatched Desperado for the first time in at least ten years. There’s a great shot of Antonio Banderas shaving with a straight before hitchhiking to Santa Cecilia to shoot up the gangers. Of course, Salma Hayek is the real star of that movie!

Mel Gibson's 2010 Edge of Darkness has a flashback scene in which he is shaving -- canned foam and what looks like a cartridge razor -- with his very young daughter. She wants to join in, so he has her apply the canned foam, then use a comb to sweep the stuff off her face in imitation of his own first pass from his left sideburn all the way down to his chin. A charming scene.

Dumb and Dumber.

Watched it again tonight for the thousandth time tonight and Lloyd (Jim Carrey) gets a straight razor shave just before he gets the grinder to the toenails. He does the ketchup pack blood trick and the Barber passes out.

Insanely stupid movie but insanely funny.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I'm sure the shaving scenes have been pointed out before, but there are so many of them in "The Graduate," which I just watched for the first time in a long time. (Originally saw it when it came out back in college.) The scene with the guys shaving in the fraternity house sure brought back memories.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The Man Who Wasn't There.

Billy Bob Thornton shaves Frances McDormands legs.

The Man Who Wasnt There_13-34.jpg

The Man Who Wasnt There_13-43.jpg

Then has a spot on his shaved later. Theres even a blade in it!

The Man Who Wasnt There_1-49-37.jpg

Das Boot 1981

At 03:02. Only 1 toilet for 44 crew and the Nazified new 2nd officer decides to take a shave..

Last edited:
Top Bottom