What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

YKMV:
It's right here. :thumbsup:

shaving-smiley-png.805252
"I think movies, [tv] and magic have always been closely associated. The earliest people who made film(s) [and tv] were magicians". Francis Ford Coppola
Thanks, I have been extremely busy with my companies , I will soon update this database with our members great contributions.

The latest episode of Madam Secretary has Henry McCord starting the episode with a lot of foam and a cartridge. He has a very rapid shaving technique.

Summer with Monika (1953), B&W, directed by Ingmar Bergman. Swedish with English subtitles.
At about 45 minutes, the young man is hunkered down on a rocky seashore, with a mirror, a mug, and a brush sitting on the rocks. In his right hand he's shaving with a bare DE blade, but no razor.
He says "Ouch!" a few times, but does not appear to be bleeding by the end.

Impressive plot point,
Just saw the movie The Debt and there is a scene in which a guy being held captive is shaved with a straight.
in the story. A Mossad extraction team with a Nazi they were delayed getting out of Russian controlled lands in the 1960's. While they are trying to keep him presentable if needed, he is attempting to get them to crack under pressure and make his face bruised or cut as an aide for him to attract the local authorities attention. Hell, I can cut my face with just a moment's inattention, they could clean his face flawlessly; during an exceedingly charged moment! Holding the razor perpendicular! All that and still A very well developed plot, presentation and premise... with shaving!

Last week on AHS Cult Winter gives Kai a straight shave.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

OMG I was cringing the entire time watching the angle she was using, scraping the lather off his face!!!

We watched Godless on Netflix and there is a scene where a U.S. Army cavalry commander is getting a straight shave from a Native American woman.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Two scenes in "John Carter:" 1.) Bryan Cranston is interrupted whilst using a straight edge and draws an inch of blood. 2.) Taylor Kitsch is force shaved by the Tharks with something approximating a rusty Bowie knife.

Can't recall any movies or TV shows right now, but Ian Fleming mentioned Bond's shaving gear at least 3 times in the novels. He has a tube of Palmolive shaving cream in his bag in From Russia With Love, considers using his Gillette razor as a knuckleduster (in the end he uses his Rolex watch!) in On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and mentions a Hoffritz razor in The Man With the Golden Gun.

Top Bottom