What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Not sure if these have been mentioned (they haven't on the pages I have looked over).

Rio Bravo - Dean Martin get's a shave from John Wayne's girls with a straight.
Quiggly down under - marston get's a shave with a straight
one of the hunger games there is a stright razor, but no shave, in fact I am not sure what the guy is doing with the razor in the first place.
Tin Man (brief tv show) - the tin man throws his straight into another guy's back.

Actually upon reading over the wiki all of these have been identified. my bad.

Last edited:
Superman 2 [2006] Richard donner cut; chief white is in bathroom and theres a black beauty on sink

$ccc.jpg

Monday's episode of Murdoch Mysteries, Inspector Brackenreid gets a straight shave from his barber.
Great hunt'

• Modern Family (2009) ABC,S01E04; Camereon shaves with disposable.-- [p125]
  • Monarch of the Glen (2005-07) BBC, s1/e1:Edgar shaves with a DE---[p 103]
  • Mr. Selfridge (2013) BBC TV, S1/E2: Mr Selfridge gets a straight razor beard trim----[p 119+118]
  • Murdoch Mysteries, [2015] CBC; Inspector Brackenreid gets a straight shave from his barber.
  • My Three Sons [1969] CBS TV; s10/e11; Chip Douglas shaves with DE-[p149]
  • My Three Sons [1960] ABC s1/e10; George Gobel and Fred MacMurray are both shaving with Fatboys [p 135]
  • N

I have no idea, not had cable or used TV in years. I just download anything I might want to see and then get to it someday. That's why I can't get a screen cap, it's one of those things you can never find on YouTube or anything.

Who do you use to download from?

I download my things from 'Extratorrent.com'. I tried hard to find anything on YouTube, but it's one of those company's that won't allow their stuff to be seen without being bought, so I had to download a torrent of someone's DVD collection.

Midsomer mysteries. Death of a hollow man. Esslyn accidentally cuts his throat open in a play. 2 straights in this episode. One that looks nice in the play and then a heavy point wear at the end. No shaving really

Last edited by a moderator:
Midsomer mysteries. Death of a hollow man. Esslyn accidentally cuts his throat open in a play. 2 straights in this episode. One that looks nice in the play and then a heavy point wear at the end. No shaving really

Let's keep on hunting for real shave scenes, not graphic stuff. :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it was mentioned but game of thrones season 4 has a straight razor scene where Ramsey (i think) has Greyjoy (i think) shave him.

Horrible Bosses 2...shows a DE adjustable on the sink of bad boss son Rex. His maid is up to no good, she is in the scene too.$20150407_231555.jpg

$20150407_231514.jpg

Top Bottom