What's new

Who can name Movies or TV shows that have fancy Pen scenes?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Alex:
Thanx for the 'shout-out', support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"When I have a problem, I write it down and ask St Joseph to sleep on it". His Holiness, Pope Francis

Hindi film "Khoobsurat" (2014) - a Montblanc pen, I'm guessing a 146. Could be a 149. After writing with it, the character quickly caps in and puts it in a jacket pocket, and the logo is visible on the cap (but I could tell from the nib). What's funny, though, is that he writes the word "Review" and underlines it, and there's a big ol' skip in the middle of the underline. I laughed.

$MB.jpg

Hindi film "Khoobsurat" (2014) - a Montblanc pen, I'm guessing a 146. Could be a 149. After writing with it, the character quickly caps in and puts it in a jacket pocket, and the logo is visible on the cap (but I could tell from the nib). What's funny, though, is that he writes the word "Review" and underlines it, and there's a big ol' skip in the middle of the underline. I laughed.

View attachment 643106
Is that a natural thing with that model?

Blindspot 2016 NBC TV. ..last night episode

..FBI internal affairs had a nice one.

$Screenshot_2016-03-08-08-14-39.jpg$Screenshot_2016-03-08-08-14-18.jpg

Attachments

• $Screenshot_2016-03-07-22-48-23.jpg
    $Screenshot_2016-03-07-22-48-23.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 70
Is that a natural thing with that model?
Skips like that shouldn't happen with any pen. It could've been that the paper was smooth so the nib hard-started, but more than likely the nib was over-polished...a common problem with expensive pens.

Skips like that shouldn't happen with any pen. It could've been that the paper was smooth so the nib hard-started, but more than likely the nib was over-polished...a common problem with expensive pens.
So it does happen. ..in a way. It should be less prevalent in a more expensive pen but it's backwards.

Top Bottom