What's new

Who are these people?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There are people who have influenced my life, and I have no idea who they are.
Just a few examples:

An amazing designer whose work seems to be everywhere you go, I would have loved to have met Art Dekko.

I don't know who Jimmy Changa is, but his burritos are delicious.

I don't even know what branch of service he was in, but there's probably not a single home in the United States that doesn't have at least one appliance invented by General Electric

You see his name on almost every example of Legal Form or Identification printed, and I have no idea what John Doe did to be selected as an example.

He must be pretty important, and I'm thankful he pushes for open communication. I often hear politicians say that they have to inform John Q Public.

A real philanthropist who pays for stuff for people all the time. I'll be in a store and a clerk will ask someone "How is this being paid?" and someone will invariable say Bill Meelayter.

I don't think there's a person more admired on earth, and I don't even know his last name. I'm always hearing people say "May I be Frank?"

Though I don't know what she did, I am often told that the wild wild west was tamed by a famous woman entrepreneur named Barb Wyer.

I'm not sure if he is a producer, director or writer, but he's obviously talented. I can't tell you how many movies I've heard described as a real Cliff Hanger.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Screenshot 2022-09-18 232217.png

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Is this thread to be along the lines such as book authors and illustrators? For instance the book "A Race To The Outhouse" by Willy Makeit and illustrated by Betty Wont.
If not, I'll mind my own business and be on my way.:001_smile
It's the Clown House, we can make it whatever is entertaining and fun!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
A Great Plenty by E. Nuff

How to Cut Grass by Lon Moore

Breaking the Law by Kermit A. Krime

Chest Pain by I. Koffalott

Housework by Dustin Cook

I Love Mathematics by Adam Up

Armed Heists by Robin Banks

Allegiance to the King by Neil Downe

Get Moving by Sheik Alegg