What's new

Who Are Currently Making SR's?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod

I read this as they have pulled out of everything except razors.
True but they have currently stopped manufacturing traditional SR's. They are still selling stock on-hand. If you or anyone else finds that they have resumed manufacturing traditional SR's, they can be included in the list.

True but they have currently stopped manufacturing traditional SR's. They are still selling stock on-hand. If you or anyone else finds that they have resumed manufacturing traditional SR's, they can be included in the list.
May I ask where you found the information that they stopped production of straights?

Legion

Staff member
I’ve not been past their factory to look in the window, but according to their website, and others, they are still producing.

Perhaps we can send them an email and ask. I’ll do it, if you like.

Nothing substitutes for actual research.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
May I ask where you found the information that they stopped production of straights?
It was reported as such in a post on B&B.
I’ve not been past their factory to look in the window, but according to their website, and others, they are still producing.

Perhaps we can send them an email and ask. I’ll do it, if you like.

Nothing substitutes for actual research.
Good idea and much appreciated.

@luvmysuper , sir, can you clarify why you delete the showing of the lets say not so glorious example of one mentioned producer simply as a reply to the (exaggerated) hailing (some might even call it guerilla marketing) of said itt, when its about just cool unemotional listing of sr-producers? thanks

There are quite a few artisan SR and knife makers out there.

Found this guy on Instagram:

KVO
Greece
Items made with Swedish steel.

Ignore the out of stock in the link below - he will make items for you if you contact him via his Instagram page.

Screenshot_2021-12-05-15-06-21-119_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
@luvmysuper , sir, can you clarify why you delete the showing of the lets say not so glorious example of one mentioned producer simply as a reply to the (exaggerated) hailing (some might even call it guerilla marketing) of said itt, when its about just cool unemotional listing of sr-producers? thanks
Yes, certainly.

You can make a suggestion for addition to the list as requested by the OP.
You can think whatever you like about the quality of the manufacturers on the list, and you can state your opinion of the quality of any of the manufacturers on the list if you like.
You cannot direct comments about the quality of the expertise, judgement or newness of the experience of another member as compared to your own because you disagree with their opinion of the quality of their suggestion for the list.

This applies to all parties, and your posts were not the only ones removed.

Let's get back to making a list, eh?

Last edited:

King Cobra Blades Art​

Phoenix,
Arizona.

So many other artisans on Etsy - support your local artisan wherever he/she is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom