What are your nicknames/aliases?
WhiteWulfe (or just "Wulfe")
Where do you live?
C-YXD (aka Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Delivery driver
What is your favorite shave setup?
At the moment I'm new so don't really have a collection or too many preferences, but so far I've found the following as my favourites:

RazoRock Mission razor
Voskhov blades
RazoRock 22mm knot synthetic brush
RazoRock XX shave soap
No pre-shave (ordering some samples soon)
No post-shave (ordering some samples soon)
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I play a decent amount of computer games, but my biggest hobbies would definitely have to be paintball and computer overclocking (and I'm usually ranked in the top 600 worldwide on HWBot - out of 73k+ people)
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My definition of a "short post" is somewhat skewed. Short post seems to mean a full page *laughs nervously*

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, Matt, to B&B and the Hall of Fame! You'll find a bunch of us Canadians wandering around in here.

Hey, Matt, welcome to the HOF. I for one am looking forward to you lengthy posts. Around these parts my focus is the stuff of lege:a23: ooooh look, bacon!

Welcome, Matt, to B&B and the Hall of Fame! You'll find a bunch of us Canadians wandering around in here.

I have indeed noticed there's a number of Canadians on here, and even a bunch in Alberta. ^_^

Hey, Matt, welcome to the HOF. I for one am looking forward to you lengthy posts. Around these parts my focus is the stuff of lege:a23: ooooh look, bacon!

Mmmmm, bacon. I'm going to have to pick up some on payday now, even though we've gone through two pounds of it this past week! :p As for the length, I playfully say such because of, well, just take my introductory post as an example, it was fairly long! ^_^;;;;;

I totally forgot to mention that technically that RazoRock 22mm knot synthetic brush isn't mine, it's my husband's, but it's noticeably better (to me) than the 20m knot RazoRock Pure badger I originally picked up... Probably because I haven't had any luck building a decent lather with it the first couple of attempts and then for fun I tried his 22mm synthetic, and man that was a quick lather, and it didn't smush up against my face with what I thought was a light amount of pressure - was softer too ^_^

Welcome to the forum and this new addiction , Matt :badger:

Some of my coworkers (especially the salesperson I work with) think I've gone nuts... Meanwhile, some of the other guys at work are all "wait... You can enjoy shaving, smell nice after, AND not have to deal with razorburn?"

I'm trying not to buy a fourth brush already.... That new RazoRock MWH brush is rather tempting, and my third brush (RazoRock Plissoft) hasn't even shipped yet!

Top Bottom