What's new

White tea scent

the King C Gillette transparent shave gel is my first shave gel/cream/soap when i started DE shaving 3 months ago. I’m now using Proraso, TOBS, Stirling products in rotation. They all perform better than the KCG but I really like its scent so I keep using it once in a while.

I’m not sure what the exact scent is. From the product description and ingredients I believe it is white tea. Please let me know if i’m wrong.

So, is there any shaving cream, soap, aftershave, or even cologne with this scent?

0A8B12A7-1096-4366-B9CC-BFADC2F5834B.jpeg

23BF25D9-2C8B-4AF0-856C-F92D5C5219E9.jpeg

I am guessing it's a modern fougere scent, making an extract of white tea would be very expensive. Parfum is about where I would expect it in the ingredients, same with menthol. It's probably got a nice light chill. Linalool and coumarin are natural chemicals found in some of the ingredients in fougeres such as tonka bean. It would be hard to do any better than ordering samples of fougeres and sniff testing them until you start zoning in on scent. You could come back and try to describe what you are smelling in something that is well known and people here will probably be able to steer you the right direction.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
It’s a soap not a cream, but Provence Sante Green Tea might be reasonably close. Just a WAG here …

Bulgari has a white tea scent - Bulgari au the Blanc. You can get it on eBay for the best price. No matter where you get it, it's pricey. The Ritz Carlton used to use it in their rooms. It's a delightful unisex scent offered in soap, shampoo, and EdT. I highly recommend it. I still use it but for personal reasons use it far less than I did 15 years ago. You can get the soap on Amazon.

Attachments

• 61F3LIr6tZL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg
    61F3LIr6tZL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom