What's new

White Party

I got invited to a White Party as a part of a wedding weekend. Obviously know the dress attire, but I need idea/suggestions. I'm also looking to do it on. budget as I don't wear white a whole lot (other than a dress shirt for work).

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, you could always be The Numbertaker ...

On a real budget ... buy a pair of white pants (linen or cotton ... use them for summer), use a white dress shirt, and maybe add a white sweater if needed.

Or rent a white shawl-collar evening jacket from a good tuxedo place and see if they have white pants too ... or else those linen/cotton ones will do.

proxy.php

... oh, and don't eat the spaghetti.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second the white linen pants suggestion. I came to tje linen pant party a little late, but suffice it to say, wow, I can't live with out them in the summer now. You will get a lot of miles out of those pants down the road if you go that route.

I got invited to a White Party as a part of a wedding weekend. Obviously know the dress attire, but I need idea/suggestions. I'm also looking to do it on. budget as I don't wear white a whole lot (other than a dress shirt for work).

For the budget idea, I would get me down to a couple of area thrift stores and go through the racks. Then donate the clothes back after the party. Might be a rare color to find though for a coat or pants?

-jim

I'm liking the toga idea the best thus far, but the thrift stores will be getting a visit from me shortly. If no dice, I like the white linen pants. Didn't want to have to buy something like that because I probably won't use them very much after the party.

Top Bottom