What's new

White Badger?

Looks like the mythical High Mountain White boar to me. One give away is that it’s described as ‘bristle’. Boars have bristles, badgers have hair.
... and synthetics have fibers.

On seeing your post I went straight to the Simpsons' website. They've obviously done a lot of recent copy editing. Previously they described all their badger hair as "bristle."

Mind you, they still have a way to go as they describe their Pure, Best, and Super badger hair all the same as:
"A long hair with a soft creamy white tip. The ultimate in shaving sensation."

I'm a Shavemac fan, and love the way they explain their badger hair differences.

It can be a hard life being a detail freak. :001_rolle
(Of course I know damned well that you don't need to be literate to make excellent products.)

... and synthetics have fibers.

On seeing your post I went straight to the Simpsons' website. They've obviously done a lot of recent copy editing. Previously they described all their badger hair as "bristle."

Mind you, they still have a way to go as they describe their Pure, Best, and Super badger hair all the same as:
"A long hair with a soft creamy white tip. The ultimate in shaving sensation."

I'm a Shavemac fan, and love the way they explain their badger hair differences.

It can be a hard life being a detail freak. :001_rolle
(Of course I know damned well that you don't need to be literate to make excellent products.)

The problem is that there is no industry standard for pure, best, finest, etc. so different vendors use different standard and terminology.

The problem is that there is no industry standard for pure, best, finest, etc. so different vendors use different standard and terminology.
I know that Ray, but to describe all the differing grades as "the same" just strikes me as weird. :letterk1:

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Maybe that boars have bristles and badgers have hair is not shaving related? Hard to believe, lol.

Top Bottom