Brush: Yaqi Rainbow Brown
Bowl: Bicrops Black
Preshave: Proraso Protective Cream
Soap: Rockwell Barbershop Cream
Aftershave: Clubman Pinaud
Balm: Nivea Soothing
Additional Care: Thayers Rose Petal

- Shared from My Shave Den for iOS

In the name of scientific data study aka blade longevity 🤔🤣, I risked using GSB for its 4th shave.

Whew thankfully all went well. Still manage to deliver a very close comfortable irritation free shave. It’s a great feeling when our shave ends like this all the time.

As always, happy shaves everyone !!!

Last edited:
42/365

SOTD: 10/06/2024

Razor: Rockwell 6S R4 (32)
Blade: BIC Chrome Platinum (1)
Brush: Yaqi Atlantis
Preshave: Proraso Coarse Beard Cream
Soap: Proraso Coarse Beard Cream
Aftershave: Proraso Coarse Beard
Additional Care: Thayers Original

Today’s first shave with BIC Chrome Platinum. I finally manage to have the courage to try it. Again prep myself against this scary blade.

First stroke and wow I can attest that this blade is extremely sharp, proceed with proper caution. ⚠️ No wonder it holds the sharpest blade rating and being compared to Feather.

Glad I took all my time to shave and manage to finish without any nicks or cuts. Another pleasant close comfortable irritation free shave.

Will try Feather probably next week after I pitch this blade. This will finally overcome all my fears against these sharp blades.

Again, Happy shaves everyone !!!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
42/365

Today’s first shave with BIC Chrome Platinum. I finally manage to have the courage to try it. Again prep myself against this scary blade.

First stroke and wow I can attest that this blade is extremely sharp, proceed with proper caution. ⚠️ No wonder it holds the sharpest blade rating and being compared to Feather.

Glad I took all my time to shave and manage to finish without any nicks or cuts. Another pleasant close comfortable irritation free shave.

Will try Feather probably next week after I pitch this blade. This will finally overcome all my fears against these sharp blades.

It's been quite a while since I've used a BIC Chrome Platinum. It got knocked off its perch by other blades over the years.

Glad it worked out for you. :)

It's been quite a while since I've used a BIC Chrome Platinum. It got knocked off its perch by other blades over the years.

Glad it worked out for you. :)
Maybe a revisit? Hopefully will work for you the 2nd time around. Its sharper than Nacet for sure.

I may need to shave a couple of tucks before ordering though, not sure at this point if overly sharp blade is good or not.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
42/365

I am still waiting for the intestinal fortitude to try a Feather and BIC blade.. have a tuck of each, both included with a purchase.

I’ll get to both of them eventually. ;)

Mail call, Lord Silver Star finally arrived.

Plus a few others got included without my knowledge. 🤔😝

IMG_9276.jpeg

43/365

SOTD: 12/06/2024

Razor: Rockwell 6S R4 (33)
Blade: BIC Chrome Platinum (2)
Brush: Yaqi Cola
Preshave: Proraso Refreshing Cream
Soap: Proraso Refreshing Cream
Aftershave: Proraso Refreshing
Balm: Proraso Refreshing
Additional Care: Thayers Rose Petal

BIC at 2nd shave not a scary sharp as the 1st use but gave a very very good shave today. Combined with my favourite Proraso green combos, it’s just a spectacular feeling.

Very clean and refreshed just like after a good session of SPA. Menthol effect still lingering. Proraso green could be my island choice for shaving software.

I wish every shave feeling is like this.

May you all have a wonderful shave today !!!

Mail call, Lord Silver Star finally arrived.

Plus a few others got included without my knowledge. 🤔😝

View attachment 1860925
Let me know what you think of the KSG's. Love the Nacet and GSB. I tried the BIC several weeks ago and man are you right, it's sharp! If I decide to try round 2 on that I need to think about what razor to use! I did try a Feather like my first week of shaving and that didn't go as planned haha.

Let me know what you think of the KSG's. Love the Nacet and GSB. I tried the BIC several weeks ago and man are you right, it's sharp! If I decide to try round 2 on that I need to think about what razor to use! I did try a Feather like my first week of shaving and that didn't go as planned haha.

Will sure do when KCG’s turn comes. Heard good reviews about it along with the Lord Silver Star.

Maybe a revisit on Feather will change your experience.

Top Bottom