What's new

Which Yaqi for 11.11?

Not looking at synthetics but silvertip or dual band. Thanks.

Need something normal size and normal handle ( not hyped for long handles ).

I'd say the Blue/White silvertip or the Black with white swirls silvertip. I have the black one and it's an amazing brush. Soft, a bit of backbone, and lathers up great. For 2-band, I really enjoy the Fan 24mm badger brush.

I've been using this Yaqi 24 mm 2-band for a couple of months now, and can highly recommend it. IMO it's a Goldilocks brush with a dense knot that is not too dense allowing good lathe flow-through rather than hogging lather. Even though when loaded with lather it has minimal scritch and would be suitable for the most sensitive faces.

I am a Yaqi fan, however most of their handles are tall, this 2-band brush is one of the few regular height handled brush.

1572958396745.png

I've been using this Yaqi 24 mm 2-band for a couple of months now, and can highly recommend it. IMO it's a Goldilocks brush with a dense knot that is not too dense allowing good lathe flow-through rather than hogging lather. Even though when loaded with lather it has minimal scritch and would be suitable for the most sensitive faces.

I am a Yaqi fan, however most of their handles are tall, this 2-band brush is one of the few regular height handled brush.

View attachment 1032117
I have this one and it's a great brush. I shed a lot for couple days, couple months back but it's going great now. The handle shape is a bit finicky for me but as long as I grab onto the rounded part, it works fine. It's my first badger brush and I'm still enjoying it currently.

I have this one and it's a great brush. I shed a lot for couple days, couple months back but it's going great now. The handle shape is a bit finicky for me but as long as I grab onto the rounded part, it works fine. It's my first badger brush and I'm still enjoying it currently.

I had forgotten, but my brush lost a few hairs in the first few lathers. Regarding how to hold the brush, I place the base towards the palm of my hand and use my fingertips to hold the bottom half of the base.

I find this brush equally good bowl or face lathering.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Well, since 11.11. is the start of the carnival season in Germany, I opt for a Shavemac or Muehle brush....

Top Bottom