What's new

Which Yaqi for 11.11?

This was the first (and probably) the last time I buy from Ali Express. Got 3 or 4 brushes and 2 razor heads. Weird thing is: prices change..., some say free shipping then they try to add shipping (which was the end of that order), and then finally....I was able to pay w Paypal..... checked next day and that option was gone.... .
Got an email from Ali about my order....just says how much they charged but nowhere does it say what I ordered or paid for.

got an email the next day that they shipped.... well I just hope to get what I ordered.

A very strange experience..... I like amazon.

This was the first (and probably) the last time I buy from Ali Express. Got 3 or 4 brushes and 2 razor heads. Weird thing is: prices change..., some say free shipping then they try to add shipping (which was the end of that order), and then finally....I was able to pay w Paypal..... checked next day and that option was gone.... .
Got an email from Ali about my order....just says how much they charged but nowhere does it say what I ordered or paid for.

got an email the next day that they shipped.... well I just hope to get what I ordered.

The site can be unfriendly for new visitors. But once you get the hang of it, you can get some decent discounts and get some quality products for great prices. That said, the experience tends to vary from one to another. I haven't had major issues but I know others have.

I've found Paypal is a bit tricky. If you only check out from one vendor qt a time, you get the Paypal option if that vendor supports it, but they may tack on extra fees. If checking out with multiple vendors, you may not get the Paypal option at all.

Free shipping goes away if you select quantities greater than one, or put some items that do not have free shipping in your cart. Even if you delete the other items, you don't get free shipping again unless you clear your cart and add items again.

Needs improvement, IMHO.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.

Indeed. No thanks.

last brush I ordered was from Muhle USA. Great sale price and a good buying experience.

Top Bottom