What's new

Which Way to go

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Looking forward to seeing the finished brush.
Getting closer :)
I was finished but I just didn't love it, sooooo
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200322184708190_COVER.jpg

Getting closer :)
I was finished but I just didn't love it, sooooo View attachment 1077479

I'm switching back and forth between the pages to see the differences. I can see some of what was charged pretty clearly and I like the changes but it's hard to pick out what all was charged. Could you post the 2 pictures together.
I frequently turn something to a certain point then go back and refine the shape, sometimes multiple times. Sometimes right away sometimes letting it sit for a little time while I decide what i like or dislike.
It's interesting to see that you do this too at least occasionally.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm switching back and forth between the pages to see the differences. I can see some of what was charged pretty clearly and I like the changes but it's hard to pick out what all was charged. Could you post the 2 pictures together.
I frequently turn something to a certain point then go back and refine the shape, sometimes multiple times. Sometimes right away sometimes letting it sit for a little time while I decide what i like or dislike.
It's interesting to see that you do this too at least occasionally.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200322184713652_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200314104330077_COVER.jpg

It was already a Beautiful handle but I think the diet plan worked quite well. Some weight was shed and the new slimmer shape looks even better. And that maple didn't lose any of it's flame. It is stunning.

Top Bottom