What's new

Which third party handles fit the PAA Meta4?

PAA Meta4 is a fantastic razor head for me. I have decent collection of Razorock handles but none of them fit the meta4. Same with my Timeless titanium crown handle. They just don't get tight enough on the Meta4.

Has anyone had luck using third party handles on the Meta4? How about other PAA handles like the bomb tip or the 2 piece travel handle? So far I've only had success with the flare tip handle it came with.

I just tried all of my razorock and yaqi handles they all fit, even tried the envoy handle. Are the handles just not tightening down enough to clamp the blade? The meta4 has a long threaded post with a thin bottom plate, you might need to use washers if that's the case. I measured mine just in case your post could be longer.

Attachments

• 20220905_020255.jpg
    20220905_020255.jpg
    926.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220905_015303.jpg
    20220905_015303.jpg
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 18
I just tried all of my razorock and yaqi handles they all fit, even tried the envoy handle. Are the handles just not tightening down enough to clamp the blade? The meta4 has a long threaded post with a thin bottom plate, you might need to use washers if that's the case. I measured mine just in case your post could be longer.
It doesn't tighten all the way down to clamp the blade in place. Meta4 has a longer post than Razorock. I might try the washer idea to close the gap. Oh well. I have a parker stainless steel handle that fits plus the original PAA handle. That's enough for now.

Thanks

Top Bottom