What's new

Which Tabac aftershaves (+Musgo question)

I've become more open to using aftershaves with some alcohol content, but still want some amount of nourishing, protecting, moisturizing, conditioning, healing or whatever effect from the AS. I don't have -particularly- sensitive skin.

Which Tabac aftershaves are best? (And best for what, in your view?)

tabac-original.de and germandeli.com list at least these varieties of Tabac AS:

After Shave Lotion
After Shave Balm
Soft After Shave
Mild After Shave Fluid

(I'm not interested in the spray)

I realize Tabac isn't oriented toward the most skin-pampering sort of AS and I'm fine with that. I'd be happy with something that's even just adequate, as long as it doesn't leave me too dried out. I'm interested to know what some of your impressions are on the differences btw these.

[+Musgo sidebar: which does the Musgo AS splash smell most like: their after shave balm, their shaving cream, or their bath soap? ]

Thanks a lot for whatever indications

I've only used the splash and the balm. The splash is the most classic product: stings a little but has a great, powerful scent. It comes in the beautiful ceramic jar so typical of Tabac.
The balm is quite greasy and heavy and is also strongly scented, but has less appeal IMO.

Of these two, I'd go with the splash. Sometimes I use an unscented moisturiser afterwards. YMMV.

Top Bottom