What's new

Which Soap Is The Coldest?

Which one is the Coldest Soap

• Stirling Glacial

• Yeti Snot

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reading peoples posts Stirling Glacial seemed to be one of if not the coldest. Tried it for the first time yesterday and while it was very cold, Not as cold as I was expecting. I've tried QCS Vostok, and Glacial. Glacial wins over Vostok for the colder of the two. Haven't tried Yeti snot. For those of you who have tried it which one is the coldest? If you think another is colder, let me know which one.

I haven't tried Yeti Snot yet, but I did receive a Vostok in the mail this past weekend. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Glacial is certainly very cold.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I'm waiting on Yeti Snot. Can't order Glacial right now, supposedly it may be discontinued because it wasn't lathering well.

I'm waiting on Yeti Snot. Can't order Glacial right now, supposedly it may be discontinued because it wasn't lathering well.

It was discovered that the first batch of Glacial was sold before it was fully cured, the fix was to let the puck sit out for a week. I believe Rod still has samples of Glacial available but no full pucks at the moment. Although I think it's set up to where 3 samples equals 1 puck and it costs the same, so you could buy 3 samples and mash them together.

The puck I have lathered just fine. I did hear the problem with the initial batch. I thought he had figured it out. May shoot him a email and let you guys know.

I have used only one cold soap, Proraso green.
But it did not serve me good enough, I will search for another cold soap next summer.
I love Myrsol Formula K AS, it is not too cold to make me uncomfortable.
Please give me some opinions about which soap should I pick.
Thank you all.

First Canadian Shave Soap has one called Polar Vortex that has tons of menthol in it. It was very, very cold.

Try this
pre shave - prorasso green
shave (3 passes if u dare) - chiseled face cryogen
post - cryogen a/s

they also make a bar soap. I haven't had the balls to try it yet

Top Bottom