What's new

Which shaving cream to try next?

I had my first cream experience today with one of Scotto's samples, T&H Trafalgar. I can't say enough about the experience. Not only did it create an amazing amount of lather from a quarter-sized starter, it gave me the smoothest shave I have had to date. Up to this point, I had only ever used soaps, but after today I'll be hard-pressed not to always reach for a cream. After my shave I splashed some Trafalgar cologne on my chest and shoulders. On one hand it seems to have dried down too much, but on the other hand, I like the subtlety of the fragrance. Is it there or not? But as I say, for this guy, the T&H Trafalgar cream gave a great shaving experience. Glenn

I don't think anyone should go too long without at least trying Nancy Boy.

That stuff is just great.

--Matt

What does Pm mean? I would like to order samples from Scotto but still figureing out how to contact him. Any Help? Thanks.

dawgball said:
What does Pm mean? I would like to order samples from Scotto but still figureing out how to contact him. Any Help? Thanks.

PM is "Private Message". Click on Scotto's name and a drop down box will open, with one option to "Send a Private Message to Scotto".

Randy

Top Bottom