What's new

Which shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?

hello people so I was wondering which shampoo and conditioner you been using?

So I've been using this grandpa's pine tar soap as I use a lot of beard products and honestly I've never had any shampoo clean my ahair and strip it of product as well as this grandpa's pines tar soap

I've been following some of these tips by the YouTuber George Bruno and honestly he knows his stuff imo

I'm also using cantu leave in conditioner which is paraben free etc too

I've also been co washing too for a long time and seeing a lot of benefits too, like soft beard etc

Anyways Which shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?

Mystic Water Soap Rosemary Mint shampoo bar and Camamu Good to the Earth Hair Conditioner bar. both are great in my book

Reactions: saj
Kirk's unscented Castile soap. lol Before that was Palmolive bath bar. Next will be a bar of Dial.

I do use a Shampoo twice a week to keep a mild scalp condition in check. I used to use Grandpa's Pine Tar Shampoo, but didn't like the new container and just started using whatever store brand coal tar shampoo I can find when I get low now. I did like the smell and results of the Grandpa's Pine Tar, but I don't have to order the coal tar and it's less than half the cost.

Reactions: saj
Kirk's unscented Castile soap. lol Before that was Palmolive bath bar. Next will be a bar of Dial.

I do use a Shampoo twice a week to keep a mild scalp condition in check. I used to use Grandpa's Pine Tar Shampoo, but didn't like the new container and just started using whatever store brand coal tar shampoo I can find when I get low now. I did like the smell and results of the Grandpa's Pine Tar, but I don't have to order the coal tar and it's less than half the cost.
yea read about this castile soap but heard mixed things about it

Pinaud clubman shampoo has changed my life for the better. Inexpensive and just wonderful. Smells like the aftershave too.

never heard of them, where are they from?
Mystic Water which has been my go to shave soap for over ten years was local to me at Riverdale Park, Maryland. With their quantity and price points I gave the shampoo bar a whirl and as metal worker with long hair it was the only shampoo that would lather up and clean out all the grim and metal particulates in one lather where I was used to relathering two or three times. Never used solid bars before and that blew me away. their hair oil is good but I just started using the Camamu Conditioner bar which it is currently local to me in Portland Oregon. the conditioner bar is intensely good. the best bonus is the fact they both don't come in a bottle that takes around 500 years to decompose

Last edited:
Top Bottom