What's new

Which Rooney Heritage?

I have T&H 1/2 Silvertip which I like. I like the density, it's very soft, has good flow thorugh but just splays a little too much for my taste.
Now I consider Rooney Heritage Stubby 2 or Emillion 2. I guess the Emillion has slightly bigger knot than the Stubby with the same hair and density. How these two a different/same from my T&H Silvertip?

I have a Victorian (same knot as Emillion) in the original heritage bristle. Extremely dense, fairly large knot, soft as it gets, slightly floppy but the density keeps it firm. S bit of a lather hog but overall I like the luxury of it. If you want more backbone you might consider an M&F Blonde badger in one of the heritage style handles.

I have a Victorian (same knot as Emillion) in the original heritage bristle. Extremely dense, fairly large knot, soft as it gets, slightly floppy but the density keeps it firm. S bit of a lather hog but overall I like the luxury of it. If you want more backbone you might consider an M&F Blonde badger in one of the heritage style handles.

This is very good piece of advice. I alredy have one of these M&F. I love it.
What makes the T&H different is the softness of the tips. I'm expecting a similar softness from the Heritage knots. Do both the Stubby and the Emillion have the same density and a lot denser than T&H?

Attachments

• $4brushesweb.jpg
    $4brushesweb.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom