Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Muhle Rocca

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • AS-D2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockwell 6S

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
I am definitely an EJ 3one6 shaver, but I have $220.00 credit on Amazon so I can try another razor just for fun.
Timeless Brass
Rockwell 6S
Muhle Rocca
AS-D2
Any ideas?

Rockwell is a great razor made of 316 stainless and while not a dial in adjustable it has six different settings with the interchangeable plates. I have a Gillette New Long Comb and a Super Speed and I never use them. I love my Rockwell.

Rockwell is a great razor made of 316 stainless and while not a dial in adjustable it has six different settings with the interchangeable plates. I have a Gillette New Long Comb and a Super Speed and I never use them. I love my Rockwell.
Thanks for the input

I am not a Rockwell fan, but many are. I haven't used any of the others, but I believe a Timeless in brass will take you farthest away from the EJ.

I don't know what can be obtained with the Amazon credit. What about slants? Or an SE?

Frankly they all will give you good shaves...I find the Rex Envoy a very efficient razor if you'd like to try..Its on Amazon too

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
6s

reason:
1.Interesting design concept.
2. Very comfortable shave.
3.The quality like a tank.
4. Get five razors at a time at a very affordable price.

Although I have other more expensive razors such as timeless/as-d2, for anyone who has doubts, I would recommend Rockwell 6s.

Top Bottom