What's new

Which pumpkin spice soap do you recommend?

I'm looking for a pumpkin spice soap for the season. I know there are different brands available, but I've never tried any pumpkin spice soaps.

Does anyone have suggestions? If there happens to be a pumpkin spice soap that smells great, lathers great, and also contains tallow, that is a plus. However, I'm not partial to tallow. The best smelling and performing soap is what I'm after.

Thanks in advance!

proxy.php

Stirling Pumpkin Spice freaking rules haha. I've been using it a ton lately.

Granted, can't speak for the current formula which has more cinnamon (my tub is a few years old), but I'd imagine it being pretty great too.

Please take no offense but that looks absolutely disgusting. Then again, I prefer more traditional scents and something that doesn't look like the results of a poor diet.

While I can't speak for Stirling, I can speak to soap making. It's likely that it's hot process batching, which is a soap product that is fully saponified before being placed in its mold, or container. The consistency of a hot processed soap is that of vaseline before it cures, making it difficult to get into the container without it looking somewhat messy.

Just thought you'd be intrested.

Please take no offense but that looks absolutely disgusting. Then again, I prefer more traditional scents and something that doesn't look like the results of a poor diet.
Disgusting?????? Are you kidding???? LOL, I find that a fresh, untouched tub looks kind of cool. If you have any kind of imagination you can see plenty of abstract images. I've often thought of starting a thread where you'd post a pic of the tub and people would respond with what they see. I know, I'm weird with a vivid imagination. And as far as the scent, it's one of my favorite seasonal scents. Although I've not smelled it, PAA Atomic Pumpkin might need to be looked at.

I ordered the Stirling Pumpkin Spice soap and the aftershave.

I don't care how the soap looks in the container. It's the smell that matters to me. 🤣

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll let you all know how I like it when it arrives.

While I can't speak for Stirling, I can speak to soap making. It's likely that it's hot process batching, which is a soap product that is fully saponified before being placed in its mold, or container. The consistency of a hot processed soap is that of vaseline before it cures, making it difficult to get into the container without it looking somewhat messy.

Just thought you'd be intrested.
I'm not but thanks for the explanation. It looks like what it looks like and it ain't pleasant. ;)

Top Bottom