What's new

Which Pal?

I have a few Schick injectors, four AC razors and a couple of GEM-types, and would like to add a Pal Injectomatic to my SE collection. The Schick I like best is my E1, with the later ones I have being a bit mild for my tastes, although still good. So, which Pal razor would be a good one to try? Did Injectomatics get milder over the years, as the Schicks seemed to do, or were they fairly consistent? Thanks in advance for any tips.

In my experience, the American PAL Injectomatic shaves pretty much like a Schick Type G or I, but the British-made PAL injectomatics are a little more aggressive. They shave more like a Schick Type E. Except for the PAL adjustable, there are no other models available.

79CC835F-453B-4909-9180-889EACA06C0E.jpeg
EF1D39C9-311E-4CD1-B09D-9E938860B37F.jpeg
Hi, new to here...after a bit of advice really. Just picked up the below items from a bootsale...see photos...and was wondering if anyone knew if they’re worth anything? Both unused and the box has never been opened, handle is grey not black as it’s come out in the photos. Thanks in advance, Rob

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Hi Rob and welcome to the forum. We don’t do valuations or appraisals on the forum. Your best bet would be to search the razors on eBay and then look at completed sales. This should give you some idea.

View attachment 1008143 View attachment 1008144 Hi, new to here...after a bit of advice really. Just picked up the below items from a bootsale...see photos...and was wondering if anyone knew if they’re worth anything? Both unused and the box has never been opened, handle is grey not black as it’s come out in the photos. Thanks in advance, Rob

Just keep that and use it, Rob. That is probably the prettiest Brit PAL Injectomatic that I've seen.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I had to do a test drive of my virgin Pal injecto-matic 1952> razor and the razor is solidly built, easy to find the sweet spot for angle and will not disappoint a person with reasonable hand technique. I used a Schick blade (1) combined that others have suggested and received a excellent shave. My Schick Proline blades I have not received yet and wanted to test them in this one. Just a great razor in the hand also.
Results CCS,DFS,BBs and the Alum block indicated nothing.=:thumbup:
pal-injecto-matic-first-shave-2-jpg.1010405

Pal Injecto-matic MFG 1956+ (2).jpg
Pal injecto-matic instructions (2).jpg
Pal injecto-matic instructions 2 (2).jpg

Artist who did the drawings was excellent!
PAL injecto-matic instructions 3 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
The American Injecto-Matic was introduced in 1952:
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Had a hard time finding that information, most think it was 1956 but your research indicated different so I corrected the date @jmudrick .
Thanks again for your effort in time lines that is more accurate if out of a newspaper.
Have some great shaves!

Had a hard time finding that information, most think it was 1956 but your research indicated different so I corrected the date @jmudrick .
Thanks again for your effort in time lines that is more accurate if out of a newspaper.
Have some great shaves!
Tampa Tribune Dec. 7 1952. Lots of ads for the '52 holiday season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom