What's new

Which one to pick....little help.

Hey All...

First let me state....No Scotch...can't stand the stuff. Yes I have tried a lot....Aberfeldy to Dalmore...Highland Park...Auchentoshan....etc...YUCK!!!

I like American Bourbon and Whiskey...anyways.....back to the help.

I have three lined up for this weekend I want to purchase... help me pick only one or two to purchase.

1. Jack Daniels Sinatra Select: Is this a gimmick? Yes I know about the cut(inside) barrel staves to obtain extra flavor. I do like Jack...especially their Single Barrel...Jack Gold#27, double mellowed and double barreled...Jack Single Barrel-Barrel Proof(132.2 proof Mmmm good)...all good!!

In the Oklahoma City area there is only one bottle left....buy it? Special occasions? Pros and Cons please.

2. Cologne E.H. Taylor-Barrel Proof: This stuff is hard to find here in the Oklahoma City area. As soon as it hits the shelf...POOF...gone!! So I know a guy that works in my favorite liquor store that when it arrives he'll hold a bottle. Pros-Cons???

3rd. Elijah Craig Barrel Proof. Every bottle I have sampled it, it has been very good. Buy two bottles? Pros-Cons?

Comments and suggestions on these are appreciated.

I'd grab the Col EH Taylor. I have the Small Batch, Bottled in Bond version, and it is very good. I like just about anything from Buffalo Trace. I think you can get the others any time. Curious to know if you will be able to get the Taylor at retail, if I may be so bold.... I paid under $50 for my bottle, and feel it was worth it.

Retail...I'm pretty sure....before the store does their mark up!!!:yesnod: As you well know...E H Taylor just keeps going up and Weller 12yr old is in extremely short supply here.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The "poof it's gone" middle one.

And Talisker 10.

First let me state....No Scotch...can't stand the stuff. Yes I have tried a lot....Aberfeldy to Dalmore...Highland Park...Auchentoshan....etc...YUCK!!!

A couple more for consideration?

1C7ED904-BB13-49DB-987B-A0C4D58754BD.jpeg

Top Bottom