What's new

which moisturiser do you use?

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I recently tried Neutrogena Men Triple Protect face lotion. It feels greasy on my face. I'm not impressed with it and won't buy again.

SkinMedica Ultra Sheer Moisturizer is a great "lightweight" moisturizer for the face. It is expensive but only requires a minimal amount per application. So a tube can last fairly long in my experience.

UltraSheer_2oz.jpg

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I tried Hawkins & Brimble and liked it quite a bit. Fairly inexpensive for the size of the tube, no greasy post shave feel. Very nice. Then, strangely, I developed a mild reaction to one of the ingredients - but not until after using for over a week???

Oh well, I picked up some Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm and it's quite nice. I dislike the glass bottle, but I've seen some pictures that seem to be in plastic, so I'll have to look around.

The best I've found is still Clinique - and apparently the women's moisturizer is exactly the same as the men's with a different color, so buy whichever is cheaper.

St James of London, glycerin but feels soft and dry, no tackiness, classy overall.

Edwin Jagger/Muhle, all the right ingredients, very effective.

Proraso green aftershave balm, more than good enough in every way. Proraso green products are always pleasant and fun to use.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I tried Hawkins & Brimble and liked it quite a bit. Fairly inexpensive for the size of the tube, no greasy post shave feel. Very nice. Then, strangely, I developed a mild reaction to one of the ingredients - but not until after using for over a week???
Are you referring to the Daily Energizing Moisturizer, the Oil Control Moisturizer or the After Shave Balm here?

I have a few in rotation. This week I've been using the Dove men's moisturizer that has some SPF built in. Before bed I like to use shea butter from time to time, either refined or unrefined.

Top Bottom