What's new

Which gun is on its way to your FFL?

Hey guys,

I know we all suffer from ADs here so I thought a thread about Gun AD might be in order. SO... Which gun, or guns if you are like me, are you waiting for? What is next on your list? What is the one weapon that you really want and are about to pull the trigger on (yes that's a weak gun pun)?

As for me, I have been on a weapon purchasing hiatus since my fiance and I are getting married in September, BUT my fiance has recently informed me that I can buy TWO of these...

$MPA_MPA930T[1].jpg

... after the wedding! Why do I need two mpa930t pistols you might ask. :2guns::gun_bandana::2guns::gun_bandana: Enough said.

nrv216

S&W Model 60 Pro Series
proxy.php

I'll probably go after a .380 or 9mm next to add to my SA 1911, Ruger Mark III, Browning BPS and Mossberg.

Nice revolver! I am thinking about adding some wood handles to my S&W 620. Which Mossberg do you have?

nrv216

Beautiful! I really like springfield's 1911s. Especially the two tone lightweight one!!!:drool:

nrv216

Nice revolver! I am thinking about adding some wood handles to my S&W 620. Which Mossberg do you have?
nrv216

That's a beaut. .357 as well I believe. How does it handle .357 compared to .38 or .38 +P? I'm sure the rubber grips are more comfortable but I dig the look of the wood on metal.

This is the Mossberg I have - I bought it for my son and wife to use b/c of the adjustable stock and the fact that's it's a 20 gauge (instead of a 12 like my BPS).

Beautiful! I really like springfield's 1911s. Especially the two tone lightweight one!!!:drool:

nrv216

My Springfield 1911

proxy.php

That's a beaut. .357 as well I believe. How does it handle .357 compared to .38 or .38 +P? I'm sure the rubber grips are more comfortable but I dig the look of the wood on metal.

This is the Mossberg I have - I bought it for my son and wife to use b/c of the adjustable stock and the fact that's it's a 20 gauge (instead of a 12 like my BPS).

My Springfield 1911

proxy.php

OOPS sorry I hit 620 instead of 629. Its a .44mag. I have a mossberg persuader with a 20in. bbl and 8 round capacity. I love mossberg shotguns. My uncle and brother both have one too. Another fine 1911 I might add!

nrv216

The last couple years I find myself liking the "Tactical" .22's, as much for their low shooting cost as their overall coolness factor. I think the next purchase for me will be a Sig 522, in green probably, to match my Walther G22 and P22s. Plus I still gotta get some more bits and peices to finish my AR off the way I want it.

Jay

None at the moment. The last two were a Franchi Highlander side by side 20 gauge for quail (gunbroker) and a .32 Seecamp with a custom serial # (my two initials followed by my 6 digit birth date) direct from Seecamp.

The Seecamp is something you should look at blary54, before purchasing a LCP, if you really want a pocket pistol. I carry mine every day as I have a questionable area to walk through from the bus to work each workday and as a "senior citizen" I'm now viewed as an easier mark.

I'm always on the look-out for a nice Smith & Wesson 3954 stainless, but haven't seen the right one yet.

Last edited:
Nothing on it's way at this point. I'm thinking about a 12 ga to round out the arsenal once I get back from my vacation though. A deer gun is on the wish list too, but the recent discovery of a trap range in my city has changed my firearm priorities.

I think all of the small caliber pocket pistols (.380, .32, .25) are very particular about ammo. There are variences in factory ammo that will cause one lot # to jam all the time while another lot # of the same brand works well.

I mike individual rounds to make sure the bullet is seated to the correct depth, only selecting the ones I know will work without jamming.

I've recently been on a tach .22 mood, so I'm waiting on my HK Umerex MP5
proxy.php

It seems that getting a .22 copy is the only feasible way to get a mp5 nowadays. Beautiful weapon! If I had 25 grand I would buy one chambered in 10mm.

nrv216

Bully to those of you actively carrying out your Second Amendment rights and responsibilities. Thinking about a Glock in 40 S&W (23?) for my son. He loves the Glock 17, but, as a Marine, I just don't like 9mm...not the caliber you want to take into a gun fight.

Top Bottom