What's new

Which ELECTRIC RAZOR did you use today (with SOTD pics)?

proxy.php

Working on new techniques - using the lightest touch makes the shave even more comfortable and still efficient - great shave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Working on new techniques - using the lightest touch makes the shave even more comfortable and still efficient - great shave!

Hello Leo,

At all events, I envy you having that big own-brand bottle of witch hazel. Here in Germany, you can only buy "something like it" in a pharmacy. I costs a fortune, and it just plain ain't the same.

Cheers,

Gauthier

Hello Leo,

At all events, I envy you having that big own-brand bottle of witch hazel. Here in Germany, you can only buy "something like it" in a pharmacy. I costs a fortune, and it just plain ain't the same.

Cheers,

Gauthier

Hi Gauthier, sorry to hear that about the witchhazel! I got mine at Walmart easy and cheap - crazy how different things can be from country to country!

proxy.php

Brings back memories! I've used Williams since 1965 - longer than some forum members have been alive. A sobering thought... :blink:

Reactions: ctr
proxy.php

I’ve been obsessed with electric shaving and my face is adapting well. I saw this Braun Series 9 at Costco and decided I wanted to try it too. Was wondering about the comfort level and WOW - it delivers in comfort. Even the upper lip it’s like nothing going against the grain. I’m still careful about my neck and don’t even go against the grain all the time with my Brauns.

Seems my face feels even better when I don’t use a pre-shave, but will experiment. Will try other products throughout this journey. Aces!

proxy.php

I’ve been obsessed with electric shaving and my face is adapting well. I saw this Braun Series 9 at Costco and decided I wanted to try it too. Was wondering about the comfort level and WOW - it delivers in comfort. Even the upper lip it’s like nothing going against the grain. I’m still careful about my neck and don’t even go against the grain all the time with my Brauns.

Seems my face feels even better when I don’t use a pre-shave, but will experiment. Will try other products throughout this journey. Aces!

Yep - Braun's S9 is the apex of their product line right now, and probably one of the most comfortable electrics made. Integrated trimmer is convenient (if not the most efficient), and it's less noisy than either S7. My favorite among electric foils for comfort and convenience. Your next move up is to try it with lather! :biggrin1: Today's hybrid lineup:

20210830_200912.jpg

Yep - Braun's S9 is the apex of their product line right now, and probably one of the most comfortable electrics made. Integrated trimmer is convenient (if not the most efficient), and it's less noisy than either S7. My favorite among electric foils for comfort and convenience. Your next move up is to try it with lather! :biggrin1: Today's hybrid lineup:

View attachment 1319914

That’s a nice looking electric [emoji298]️[emoji1303][emoji41] looks like a great shave!

That’s a nice looking electric
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
looks like a great shave!

Probably the most comfortable rotary out there, but only single cutter heads (although you can swap out most Norelco cutters & combs between razors). Nivea is great stuff for a soothing aftershave - another one that works great as a healing balm after a rough shave, or just to follow their cream as a regular aftershave - non-tacky, sticky or greasy (love the scent):

proxy.php

Far East shave this morning :001_smile (Russian DE, Asian-themed US soap & AS, Japanese electric) :

20210904_151536.jpg

Probably the most comfortable rotary out there, but only single cutter heads (although you can swap out most Norelco cutters & combs between razors). Nivea is great stuff for a soothing aftershave - another one that works great as a healing balm after a rough shave, or just to follow their cream as a regular aftershave - non-tacky, sticky or greasy (love the scent):

proxy.php

Far East shave this morning :001_smile (Russian DE, Asian-themed US soap & AS, Japanese electric) :

View attachment 1322654

I really like the design of the Japanese electric - beautiful! Aces!

I really like the design of the Japanese electric - beautiful! Aces!

Yep, the Arc 5 is probably the closest shaving electric, sometimes at the expense of comfort if you have a heavy hand. Also the largest head, so it takes some accommodation, but definitely the most flexible and face-adapting foil.

Braun series 7. T&H Authentic No. 10 AS balm.

Used the Phillips cleaning solution though. Found a tub with screw on lid and a refill bottle. Seems to work well after a few tries. A lot less crud left in the razor post cleaning. Don't care for the Braun solution at all. Leaves a residue after cleaning.

Anyway, mimics the Phillips razor powered cleaning station. No cords or giant cleaning station to take up limited counter space.

Top Bottom