What's new

Which Cream to try next?

I've been impressed with Godrej Deluxe.

You may find it at an ethnic Indian market.

Contains lanolin which helps in the winter.

Great lather and cheap as in I get it for $3 a tube.

Last edited:
Avoid online shipping schemes and stop by your local Rite Aid store. They currently have "The Real Shaving" products on sale.

DD

Avoid online shipping schemes and stop by your local Rite Aid store. They currently have "The Real Shaving" products on sale.

DD
+1 ... shaving creams are easy to find at Brick-n-Mortar stores. Your local drugstore or supermarket or mall probably carries several brands like Real Shaving Company, Kiss My Face, Burt's Bees, Cremo, Bigelow Proraso, Nivea, The Body Shop, and many, many more.

Also, the suggestion to shop at ethnic grocery stores is an excellent tip. You'll find many imported brands at Italian / Indian / Turkish / German / Spanish stores, since they cater to the ex-pats from that country who want to have the products they use back home.

But to answer your original question, as to which one to try next? Buy them all. They're cheap and plentiful and in one or two shopping trips, you'll have enough different creams to last you several years.

There are tonnes of great creams, but you must try Geo F Trumpers. Lime, Rose and Coconut are particularly good

I recommend any of the Italian shaving creams - of course I am of Italian heritage :001_smile - such as Acca Kappa 1869 [thank you Marco for writing abut this!), Proraso, and Omega. In addition, the Godrej creams from India are great - as are the T&H and GFT creams from U.K.

Actually, there are very few creams I have used that I don't like! And therein, lies my problem: a lot of half used creams with more on the way. :w00t:

There are tonnes of great creams, but you must try Geo F Trumpers. Lime, Rose and Coconut are particularly good

Agree, also you can get there sampler for like six bucks on their site. They used to send you 4 or 5 different kinds of cream, colonges, and aftershaves. Also they will give you a cool little bag to store it all in.

I think the two you have tried are very good. A few others to try are Al's Bomb, Nancy Boy,and Queen Charlotte soap/cream items.

You have some good creams off the bat! At a lot of grocery stores like whole foods etc. you can get kiss my face shave cream in a plastic tube for like 5.99. I love the peaceful patchouli. It has an earthy scent and doesn't make you smell like a "hippy". I swear buy this stuff and can easily say it foams up better than any of my soaps and creams other than cyril S. Salter creams...I swear, I just tested all of mine one after another (even tabac though may not have the same quality)! I add it to everything to make a super lather.

Last edited:
Top Bottom