What's new

Which company would you choose?

Amazon itself is very good if you know what you're looking for. It's weakness, if you're new to the wet-shaving scene, is that 90% of the gear there is crap. If you're shopping for Muhle, EJ, Omega, Semogue, etc., by all means include Amazon in your search. But if you need advice, go to Maggard, Stirling, WCS, or the like.

Also, if you know exactly what you want, check out the manufacturer. That way, they'll get the maximum profit.
Agree!

Stirling for sure. Awesome people that provide high quality products for great value.

I had great experiences with other companies as well such as Maggards, Italian Barber, and WCS.

One preference for me is to buy from a general supplier like WCS or Classic Shaving. As a DE/soap newbie I'm looking for variety to see what works best, and I like to buy an amount that includes free shipping. So rather than buying my bowl at Captain's Choice, and my soap at Stirling, etc., I can buy and just get one delivery.

Maggards has the most stuff I use. They ship super fast to me since I live in Indiana. Their service has been great when I have an issue.

Top Bottom