What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

Which cartridge razor did you use today and how many shaves with that cartridge?
No bashing please just answer the question. Save the bashing for another post. We all know that DE, SE, and straight razors are superior.

Gillette Fusion Proglide - 33 shaves (I have been using this razor since August 2013 so that's 33 shaves at random times since then).

Gillette Fusion Proglide - 33 shaves (I have been using this razor since August 2013 so that's 33 shaves at random times since then).

Haven't touched my Mach 3 since last June/July. I think last I used it, I had about a weeks worth on the blade. I never liked using those blades for more than like 10 shaves. My neck and face would get tore up after that.

Schick Quattro and I'm approaching a week with that cartridge. Three passes each shave. I usually get a week or a little more on this cartridge. Fuzion Proglide only gives me three shaves.

Mach 3 and only on my body. I only get about 5-6 shaves from a cart. I am a pretty big guy with very thick/tough body hair.

No BS - I have not bought cartridges 3-4 years since I got a razor pit. I mainly use sensor or hydro 5 - sensor definitely above 50.

Which cartridge razor did you use today and how many shaves with that cartridge?
No bashing please just answer the question. Save the bashing for another post. We all know that DE, SE, and straight razors are superior.

How well is it shaving on 33 shaves? I think 35 would be the Gillette Fusion commercial number based on shaving every day.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I won't be shaving today, but i'm currently using the Axe razor and it's on 5 shaves.

When I am in a hurry I still use a Mach 3 Turbo and I get at least 30 shaves per cartridge. I don't know how to strop it but I gently blow it dry with my breath and dab it on a dry towel so I never put it up wet.

Yesterday. Tried the new Flex. Came with a fusion cart. Excellent shave.

proxy.php

Trac II with heavy Omega handle with a Personna cart. Has about 5-6 shaves on it.

Been using my Trac II most of the time for the last six months. Occasionally use a Lord Smart, or a Gillette Tech.

Top Bottom