What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Wow 36 shaves so far! Still feeling smooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It is going okay. I am still getting pretty good shaves but there is a little sting with the Alum Block afterwards. I didn’t have any sting to start with. I am happy with it so far. By Sunday I will have 6 weeks worth of shaves out of one SkinGuard cart.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just finished using an "Equate" brand razor with Caress bar soap. Second use. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but it liked to kill me Saturday night, but I ended up with a BBS shave. Unbelievable.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It is going okay. I am still getting pretty good shaves but there is a little sting with the Alum Block afterwards. I didn’t have any sting to start with. I am happy with it so far. By Sunday I will have 6 weeks worth of shaves out of one SkinGuard cart.
I WILL be trying to slip a pack of these past the War Department! Impressive razor my friend!

That’s great! I’ve been loving the shave of the Skinguard and keep coming back to it.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
49A2EE69-9CFF-43C8-8C1D-5C8EB40B7EBF.jpeg
Gillette SkinGuard (38).

proxy.php

Curious about my old stand by. Great shave with almost two days stubble. Not sure where the Sensor cartridges are made now - anyone know?

BIC Lady 3 (1) -I'm comparing this razor with the gents sensitive BIC 3. The head geometry looks identical, is it milder(?), but the green and white color makes a pleasant change from the orange and grey. -Fixed head good shaver the 'Tech Clone' of the disposable razor world?

Last edited:
Top Bottom