What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

I probably would have never graduated to three blades if my wife hadn't bought me a custom Mach 3 handle. And I like the Mach 3 just fine. Got over 20 shaves with the cart that came with it. I have a few more carts in my stockpile. Not sure what generation of cartridge they are. Nothing too new, that's for sure.
Over 20 shaves on one cartridge is well worth the cost, plus custom handle very nice

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
CFC2DA95-891C-4D84-B5EB-4F950988B6D1.jpeg
Schick Extreme 3 Pivot Ball (16).

Twin Blade Tuesday

Atra (10)

Probably my last shave on this cartridge before moving my NOS Schick Super II cart over to this handle for a test run or two. I am impressed with the shaves I get from the Gillette Atra cartridge, but not a big fan of the pivoting head. Requires a fair amount of pressure to work, and apply pressure (too much of it) is a bad habit to get into when shaving.

Twin Blade Tuesday

Atra (10)

Probably my last shave on this cartridge before moving my NOS Schick Super II cart over to this handle for a test run or two. I am impressed with the shaves I get from the Gillette Atra cartridge, but not a big fan of the pivoting head. Requires a fair amount of pressure to work, and apply pressure (too much of it) is a bad habit to get into when shaving.
So true about the pressure it gets tempting

I have used xtreme 3, Quattro and st2 l like schick over gillette but haven’t used the pivot yet, thank you sir.
The Quattro Titanium Carts fit the Personna Flexball. The combination of the two gives me a smooth comfortable shave.

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

Schick Super II (5) on the Atra handle. Good shaves with this cartridge continue, but as I mentioned in my previous post, not a fan of the Atra's pivoting head. Think I'll move the Schick cartridge back over to a Trac II or Trac II-compatible handle.

Gillette SkinGuard (1)
Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel
Gillette Series AS Gel

Forgot a razor back home went ahead and picked up Aveeno Gel, Gillette Series AS Gel, SkinGuard handle +2 carts, & Gillette SkinGuard 8 count for $25. Walgreens runs some great deals on the SkinGuard for sure. That being said the SkinGuard is really a blessing when it comes to reducing skin irritation and getting a quality shave. It feels great knowing I can use this everyday my skin looks and feels better everytime I use the SkinGuard

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
E70CE216-3D13-4C9B-80D3-ECFC3C025B70.jpeg
Schick Extreme 3 Pivot Ball (21).
I gave it a bath today and cleaned out between the blades. I am going to give it another week, so the aim for this one is 28 shaves.

Top Bottom