What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
EAB5815C-EF2F-489B-8601-69C10C27EDA9.jpeg
Gillette Blue 3 (5).

Mach 3 Monday

Shave number 23.

When I reached for the razor this morning, I couldn't remember if I had decided to bin the cart or continue on. The shave turned out to be a good one. When I looked in my shave journal at the last entry for this razor, shave #22, I thought the Mach 3 would carry me on to at least 24 shaves. Now I'm wondering if I could get a full four weeks--28 shaves.

Twin Blade Tuesday

Gillette Atra (1)

Not sure if I'm using an old, old NOS Atra cartridge or the slightly newer Atra Plus cartridge. Anyone know the difference? Presence of a glide strip?

Anyway, got a close shave, but the actual shaving experience didn't feel as good as the one I receive from the Sensor or the Mach 3. The Atra cartridge felt like it was skittering across my face. And the pivoting action didn't feel as smooth as either the Sensor or Mach 3.

Twin Blade Tuesday

Gillette Atra (1)

Not sure if I'm using an old, old NOS Atra cartridge or the slightly newer Atra Plus cartridge. Anyone know the difference? Presence of a glide strip?

Anyway, got a close shave, but the actual shaving experience didn't feel as good as the one I receive from the Sensor or the Mach 3. The Atra cartridge felt like it was skittering across my face. And the pivoting action didn't feel as smooth as either the Sensor or Mach 3.
I get the same skittering across my face using the atra, thought it was me only.

Top Bottom