What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
A784A951-766E-4A3B-8F86-C0CFD21B4889.jpeg
Gillette Blue 3 (13).

Schick/International Silver/Paul Revere Pewter-like Stainless Steel handle, fixed head, Schick NOS Super II Ultrex cart (that will also fit on a pivoting head.) 5 shaves and still shaving beautifully.

Gillette Guard (1)
Barrister & Mann Reserve Spice
Razorock Disruptor 22mm Synthetic
Post Alum & Aloe

I find the first shave with a Gillette Guard to be exceptional. I usually only take them to about 2-4 shaves I've been using the guard for the past two weeks since my skin has been super sensitive due to some medication I'm on. They're so cheap I don't mind only getting 2/3 shaves, great razor!

Schick/International Silver/Pewter-like Stainless Steel handle, fixed head, Schick NOS Super II Ultrex cart without lube strip (that will also fit on a pivoting head.) 6 shaves and still shaving beautifully. I have been corrected by another forum member that it is not called a Paul Revere as I had called it yesterday.

Gillette Guard (2)
Summer Break Soaps Prom King
Alum & Aloe

Excellent 3 pass shave caught a little tiny micro-weeper on the tail end of the shave which tells me this blade is on the way out , but a great shave regardless

Gillette Guard (1)
Barrister & Mann Reserve Spice
Post Alum & Aloe

/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the single blade guard sold in India or two blade version in the US? If the single blade what’s your source (if you are in North America)

Btw. The B&M soap is one of my faves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom