What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

90A7CC80-00A3-4B54-8B05-40E200761633.jpeg

Razor: Gillette Skinguard with Flexball handle (1)
Brush: RR Plissoft 24mm synthetic
Preshave: Williams Mug Soap (puck applied directly to wet face)
Cream: Gillette Pure face lather
A/S: Gillette Cool Wave Splash

My first use of Williams, spotted it while getting g groceries on vacation (Ingles in northern GA). Two pass with touch ups, CCS/DFS super slick combination.

Gillette SkinGuard (23)

Mitchell's Wool Fat

Razorock Disruptor 22mm Synthetic Brush

Alum & Aloe

This shave was way smoother than shave #22 these carts are definitely worth the price I paid. I've been luck enough to get every cart I own for less than $2 per cart

Last edited:
View attachment 1047581
Razor: Gillette Skinguard with Flexball handle (1)
Brush: RR Plissoft 24mm synthetic
Preshave: Williams Mug Soap (puck applied directly to wet face)
Cream: Gillette Pure face lather
A/S: Gillette Cool Wave Splash

My first use of Williams, spotted it while getting g groceries on vacation (Ingles in northern GA). Two pass with touch ups, CCS/DFS super slick combination.
I have noticed when I used williams as a preshave....it will coat/stain my razors and blades (hard to get off)...wonder if it clogs carts. I quit using it....

I have noticed when I used williams as a preshave....it will coat/stain my razors and blades (hard to get off)...wonder if it clogs carts. I quit using it....

I will get a true sense of how this combo behaves when I’m back home in Fl. I’ve noticed the water is noticeably softer here, which has definitely contributed to the quality of lather. No issues yesterday though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gillette Skinguard with Flexball handle (4)
New Cella Bio
Whipped Dog 30mm synthetic
The brush is the best I have ever used the new Cella is wonderful and the Skinguard is much better that I expected, even better that the 5 blade head I think.

Gillette Skinguard with Flexball handle (4)
New Cella Bio
Whipped Dog 30mm synthetic
The brush is the best I have ever used the new Cella is wonderful and the Skinguard is much better that I expected, even better that the 5 blade head I think.

The Skinguard is my go to for carts. I’ve been bitten by the SE bug, but rotate between either one of my SE razors or the Skinguard and have been getting great shaves.

I’ll need to try the new Cella out, has gotten good reviews from what I’ve read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gillette SkinGuard (24)

Mitchell's Wool Fat

Razorock 400 Aluminum Handle 24mm Synthetic

Captains Choice Venture

Buttery smooth shave no nicks, no cuts, no worries

Fusion Proshield (10). Yesterday morning I got a scare or a hunch that this might be starting to tug a little bit already. Today I used a little bit more time on prep (warm water) and the shave turned out amazing. Shaving with this every day is borderline unnecessary for me personally since the BBS have great staying power for sure.

Top Bottom