What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
E7E2561E-64D9-4B25-B9DD-85BD60D3BA8D.jpeg
Prince Maximum 2 disposable (2).

proxy.php

Taking out my BIC today for a spin. It is one of my favorite razor designs and I love the color scheme. Also the performance is always acceptable and comfortable. Inspired by this thread I thought I would document my shaves as I use up a bag that’s been sitting for years in my drawer, at least since 2013. Aces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

proxy.php

Taking out my BIC today for a spin. It is one of my favorite razor designs and I love the color scheme. Also the performance is always acceptable and comfortable. Inspired by this thread I thought I would document my shaves as I use up a bag that’s been sitting for years in my drawer, at least since 2013. Aces!

I was always able to get a good shave with this razor

Razor: Gillette PII Trac II handle
Blade: Personna Twin with lubricating strip (Trac II compatible) (shave 4)
Brush: RazoRock Barber 24 synthetic
Soap: Cella, red tub
Rating: 9.0

Morning shave on 3 days of stubble. After suffering irritation from the last DE shave from pushing an Astra SP blade beyond its end of life, I decided to fall back to a gentle cart instead of participating in Micromatic Monday today.

DFS after WTG/XTG/ATG passes today. Plus: zero irritation or burning, and no nicks, which was my #1 goal today. Minus: BBS unobtainable, but this is always the case for me with carts.

Are these the single-blade carts? Where can we still buy them? Thanks!

Yup these are single blade razors and that’s one of the reasons these are so great.

In USA I see them at grocery stores and I think Walmart and other similar type stores, also Amazon.

Top Bottom