What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
3DFD0CBC-1D54-4F8E-8A3D-86551D36FC6D.jpeg
Schick Extreme 3 Pivot Ball (3).

Bic Flex5 Hybrid (4) with Gillette Pure. I'm working my way through my remaining three Bic carts and then I'm going on an extended Trac II run because I need to finish up a ten-pack of Gillette Trac II Plus and a ten-pack of Meijer store-brand Trac II carts. As part of the run, I should be able to squeeze in a trial of the new formulation of KMF lavender.

Bic Flex5 Hybrid (4) with Gillette Pure. I'm working my way through my remaining three Bic carts and then I'm going on an extended Trac II run because I need to finish up a ten-pack of Gillette Trac II Plus and a ten-pack of Meijer store-brand Trac II carts. As part of the run, I should be able to squeeze in a trial of the new formulation of KMF lavender.
I love the trac ii razor

NOS Schick Super II Twin cartridge loaded onto a Bump Fighter Trac II-compatible handle

Schick was never going to unseat Gillette for the twin-blade razor throne. Gillette never had to say their cartridges fit the Schick II razor as Schick said about fitting the Atra and Trac II.

Schick Super II Twin.jpg

But as far as quality of shaves, Schick was tops. Note the lack of the "dreaded" lube strip. For this cart, Schick added Teflon to their already excellent chromium edged blades. Just a super shaver.

NOS Schick Super II Twin cartridge loaded onto a Bump Fighter Trac II-compatible handle

Schick was never going to unseat Gillette for the twin-blade razor throne. Gillette never had to say their cartridges fit the Schick II razor as Schick said about fitting the Atra and Trac II.

View attachment 1189064

But as far as quality of shaves, Schick was tops. Note the lack of the "dreaded" lube strip. For this cart, Schick added Teflon to their already excellent chromium edged blades. Just a super shaver.
I always liked schick better.

Top Bottom