What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

Gillette Sensor3 #2 (New Blue Strip Made in Brazil) Picked these up with a coupon 4 for $2.25 last one got up to 20 shaves
Brush: Razorock Disruptor 22mm Synthetic
Soap: Fine Santal Absolut

Amazing 2 pass shave with some cleanups gf said my skin looked and smelt amazing, have a great start to the week everyone!

Gillette Sensor3 #2 (New Blue Strip Made in Brazil) Picked these up with a coupon 4 for $2.25 last one got up to 20 shaves
Brush: Razorock Disruptor 22mm Synthetic
Soap: Fine Santal Absolut

Amazing 2 pass shave with some cleanups gf said my skin looked and smelt amazing, have a great start to the week everyone!
If I can get 20 shaves on a cart it is very well worth it. Tonight I used schick xtreme 3 with 20 or 21 shaves on it. Most I have done in the past is 6 or 7. Have a safe week everyone.

Gillette Trac II. I have 9 shaves on this blade but I have never really pushed it on the blades. In fact this is the first blade I am keeping count on. I only use this razor occasionally but it always gives me a great shave.

Pereiras Mug04.JPG

BIC Flex 4 (58).
BIC Flex 4 (58).
BIC Flex 4 (58).

BIC Flex 4 (58).
Gillette Trac II. I have 9 shaves on this blade but I have never really pushed it on the blades. In fact this is the first blade I am keeping count on. I only use this razor occasionally but it always gives me a great shave.

View attachment 1080743
trac 2 gives me 6 or 7 tops good luck that’s great. I get longer lasting cart shaves with schick quattro and xtreme3 go Figure .

Went with an old Wilkinson sword protector in red, how old I hear you ask, well it was a twin blade cart so your guess is as good as mine. Arko soap and yaqi mokka brush. Result DFS. First shave on this cart.

Went with an old Wilkinson sword protector in red, how old I hear you ask, well it was a twin blade cart so your guess is as good as mine. Arko soap and yaqi mokka brush. Result DFS. First shave on this cart.
Is the protector the same as the Quattro with the wire on the blades?

Today was a Bic Flex5 on it's seventh go-around. I'll probably retire it tomorrow and move on to a few weeks of Trac II shaves (or the Meijer store-brand equivalent, anyway).

I was wondering why my Dorco Pace 6 seemed to not be shaving so well yesterday. It was uncharacteristically rough. I looked at my sheet and found out why.

Capture1.PNG

I just realized I've been using it since Feb 13. :eek2: I'll be loading a new one today.

P.S. I only use to shave my head. 3 passes daily.

Top Bottom