What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

I was aiming for 50. I have only been rinsing the razor in water. I noticed today that there is a fair bit of soap buildup on the razor head and between the blades. I am going to give it a clean later today and see if that helps. I should have been doing this earlier but the razor just keeps going. The shaves are still good enough for me and I am still happy going on.
Very cost Effective Despite what people think, I hope you get 51 shaves at least.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I should. Bought a 4 pack of these razors when they were on special for half price. I paid $4.50 from memory. At that rate say an even 50 shaves per razor that is 200 days of everyday shaving. I am very happy with that. Also think that this forum has helped me with having a good prep before each shave which I think is a big help regardless of what shaving system they you use.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
CB0B96B8-F7D2-439D-9D44-01CFAAEB3C67.jpeg
BIC Flex 4 (48).
I gave the razor a clean last night. I could not see between the blades. It came up a treat. Today I did have a couple of weepers though. Have to be honest about that.

The other day I used my Mach 3 for shave #11 and felt tugging rather than smooth shaving. I'd been "faux" stropping it and I think that's the longest I've gone. I have a 12 pack of blades to finish so that should last a long while as I mix it in with DE/SE.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
2C94D541-6B15-4F73-AC3A-1584214297AC.jpeg
BIC Flex 4 (49).
I did open up one of yesterday’s weepers but overall, still an acceptable shave.

I thought tracII was better, for carts I like schick xtreme 3 and Quattro. Is Kirkland a Generic cart?
It's the Costco store brand. I think the carts are made in Germany but I don't know much else about them. I was traveling awhile back and picked it up. Not a game changer but a decent razor, ymmv.
I agree Trac II is better. Still use mine as well.

Top Bottom